Sup de Luxe Paris MBA Luxury Brand Marketing and International Management
Ranked number 1 for 30 years and recognized as the best training for and by the sector, the MBA Luxury Brand Marketing and International Management is a comprehensive training designed by professionals and specialists in activity. Some courses may be in english. Missions and cases entrusted by the companies allow the students to put into practice the knowledge acquired during the courses.
Curriculum (courses, subject modules)
- General and sectoral knowledge of luxury
- History of luxury
- History of brands
- The different sectors
- Fundamentals of luxury marketing
- Introduction to luxury Marketing
- Strategic and Operational Marketing
- Experiential marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Visual Merchandising
- Communication of luxury brands
- Introduction to communication
- Understanding the new challenges of the luxury sector
- Media and non-media communication tools
- The role of advertising representation and visuals for luxury brands
- How to perpetuate the vision and history of luxury brands
- Business fundamentals
- Luxury markets
- Distribution methods
- Operations and team management
- Operations management
- Marketing in the luxury industry
- The characteristics of the luxury industry and the description of positions
- The customer and the luxury market
- Brand equity and Brand management
- Price, distribution and communication in the industry
- Team management
- Management & leadership
- Corporate Culture
- Team building
- Personal development
- Public speaking
- Personal Branding
- Foreign languages
- Annual project
- 6 Month internship
Geopolitics / geostrategy
- Luxury goods market: key figures and growth prospects.
- Analysis of the financial strategies and results of groups and brands.
- Study of emerging countries, drivers of market growth.
Competitive strategies in the luxury industry
- Analysis of product strategies, distribution and perspective of competitors.
Identity and Communication
- Definition of brand identity and communication consistency
Trend analysis and Creativity management
- Learn to decode trends and reconcile them with the sustainability of a luxury brand.
- Management of creativity and its expressions.
MARKETING & COMMUNICATION
- Understanding the client: psychology and behaviour.
- Market analysis: definition of a target, potential study.
- Building a strong brand: identity, creation, positioning, differentiation.
- Development of the offer: sectorial variations and price positioning.
Specificities of communication in the luxury sector
- Advertising creation codes.
- Communication strategies / Media strategy and budget negotiation.
- Digital Communication.
- Public relations and event communication.
- Understand the interest of social networks: webmarketing, communication, e-commerce.
- CRM, intelligence and business intelligence.
- Understand the job of the community manager.
Management & Administration
- Quality approach
- Implementation and control of quality monitoring.
Distribution and logistics
- Changes in distribution methods: selective distribution, retail distribution, e-commerce...
- Techniques & legislation.
- Inventory management.
- Merchandising: the creative and business axes of strategic merchandising, learning to analyze and manage a space.
- Understand the importance of inter-culturality and local specificities.
- International development of the luxury business.
- Build an export business plan.
- Traditional and innovative sales techniques.
- Development of the relationship and customer service.
Management / Finance
- Understand and master the different financial aspects of the company, in particular the calculation of margins and coefficients.
- Legal rules specific to the luxury sector.
Ethics and Governance
- Respect and development of human and behavioural qualities in the organization.
- Sustainable development and social responsibility.
History of luxury
- The major phases in the history of the luxury industry.
- History of fashion.
- Luxury & Art.
Professional life and personal development
- Determine one’s professional project.
- Valuing your career, knowing how to sell yourself.
- Prepare for job interviews.
- Learn to optimize all aspects of your personality
Required diploma(s) :
Employment opportunities & career impact
Annual salary after graduation
- Average Salary : 44400 € (EUR)
- Minimum Salary : 37800 € (EUR)
- Maximum Salary : 51000 € (EUR)
Employment opportunities :
Management of luxury brands:
International Merchandising Project Manager
eCommerce and CRM Manager
International brand development
International Marketing Project Manager
Visual Merchandising Manager
Marketing Project Manager
CEO brand or group
Consultant in luxury
Designer, Ready-to-Wear, Sewing
Program enrolment information and statistics
|Minimum age||23 years|
|Average age||25 years|
|Maximum age||45 years|
Video interview with the program director
Additional information / brochure
Request info / Application
|Country||School / Program|