KEDGE Business School - Kedge Wine School MSc Wine & Hospitality Management
The Master of Science (MSc) in Wine & Hospitality Management is delivered by KEDGE Wine School, a leading school recognised in its field by international professionals of the Food & Beverage and Wine & Hospitality Industries.
Curriculum (courses, subject modules)
- Introduction to business management (Fast-Track for non-managers)
- Strategic Management
- Business & Sustainability
- Financial Performance Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Data Management
- Soft skills:
- Public Speaking
- Visual communication & Design
- Hard skills:
- TOSA Excel
- English/French as a second language
- Wine & Spirits Culture
- Wine & Spirits Production
- International Management
INNOVATIVE & ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS
-Innovation management and entrepreneurship
A consultancy mission on a real and current issue of a company. Corporate projects enable participants to gain valuable hands-on experience of business conduct and strategy and deal with the practical complexities. Students are guided by their KEDGE tutor
throughout the project. The assignment is done in groups of 4 to 5 students. A combination of collective and individual work. Final presentation in front of the corporate and KEDGE tutors.
INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC EXCHANGE AT SUZHOU UNIVERSITY (CHINA)
YOUR CHOICE OF EXPERIENCE
Your choice of experience
- INTERNSHIP in France or abroad
- PROJECT: Associative, entrepreneurship...
- LEARNING TRIP ABROAD: You can find a job or take some language courses
- OTHER CORPORATE PROJECT
Required diploma(s) :
Tuition & Fees
Between 24000 and 32900 €
Short Track (4 years + of higher education):
- Level of studies: M1 completed, or an International Bachelor's degree (Bac+4), or an equivalent of 240 ECTS credits,
- English level:TOEIC 850 / IELTS 7 / IBT 100 - exemption for native English speakers or candidates who have had more than one year's work experience in an English-speaking country.
Long Track (3 years + of higher education):
- Level of studies: 3 years of higher education attested by a diploma or an equivalent of 180 ECTS credits,
- Level of English: Language score is optional to enter the Long Track, but compulsory to enter the specialisation year of the MSc.
Validation of Personal and Professional Experience (VAPP)
You would like to resume your studies by integrating our MSc, Master of Science even though you do not have the diplomas normally required to access it? The Validation of Personal and Professional Experience (VAPP) allows people who does not have the required qualifications or diplomas to access the different levels of higher education. Find out more about the conditions required.
Employment opportunities & career impact
Employment opportunities :
The Master of Science (MSc) in Wine & Hospitality Management offers international career opportunities accross diverse fields within the wine and hospitality and food and beverage industries.
Management positions in wine & hospitality:
- Wine and Hotels Asset Management
- Business development
- Wine & Hospitality Marketing and E-Marketing
- Wine tourism
KEDGE partners network:
Castel, Baron Philippe de Rothschild, Grands Chais de France, Bollinger, Atlas Wine, Vignerons de Tutiac, Business France, Château Smith Haut Lafitte, Groupe Bernard, Château Pontet Canet, Moët Hennessy CS, Château Rauzan Ségla, Moet Hennessy Diageo, Montess, Advini, Concha y Toro, Thienot Group, La Cité du Vin, Bacardi, Cos d'Estournel, Rémy Martin, Andre Lurton, Pernod Ricard, William Grant, Yvon Mau, The French Cellar, JM Cazes Selection, Yalumba, VDP (Verband Deutscher Prädikatsweingüter).
SOME OF THE TOP BRANDS RECRUITING OUR STUDENTS & GRADUATES:
EY, Expedia, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Kempinski Hotels, L’Oréal, LVMH, Mandarin Oriental, Nestlé, Procter&Gamble, Starwood Hotels, Swiss, Tesla, The Ritz-Carlton, UBS, UEFA, Unilever.
MSc in 1 year :
Admission level : Bachelor's degree
Duration : 3 academic semesters
Degree : Master of Science
Campus : Bordeaux / Paris
Language : English
MSc in 2 years :
Admission level : Bachelor's degree
Duration : 5 academic semesters
Degree : Master of Science
Campus : Bordeaux / Paris
Language : English
KEDGE Business School's faculty is made up of almost 183 full-time lecturers and several hundred professional and academic speakers who teach at our French and international campuses.
The full-time faculty is comprised of lecturers-researchers, 90% of whom hold a PhD. 44% are international professors from over 30 different countries.
Due to the dynamics of the merger process, globalisation and the growth Kedge Business School is experiencing, it now boasts a substantial and incredibly diverse faculty, a strong asset in the face of new challenges in the fields of research and education.
KEDGE is one of the European leaders in academic research on management, with a very ambitious research output.
FIRST FRENCH MANAGEMENT RESEARCH SCHOOL
KEDGE produces the equivalent of one article in a top-ranking journal every day.
In the 2017 ranking of best schools for research in management performed by L'Etudiant, the leading French magazine covering student orientation, KEDGE Business School came out on top in France with a total of 103 articles across all categories published by its faculty in 2015.
This exceptional performance is the result of its excellence strategy applied since the School's creation in 2013.
With three Centres of Excellence: Marketing, Supply Chain and CSR, and five Centres of Expertise: Wine & Spirits, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Health Management, Finance Reconsidered and Creative Industries & Culture, the School affirms its academic expertise on several key issues in management sciences.
Campus facilities & Student Life
KEDGE made the decision to remain at the heart of the city in order to facilitate public mobility between its different sites, be near businesses, benefit from their dynamism and provide a high level of service.
Discover KEDGE Paris campus
A strategic location
Located in the heart of the city in the exceptional Lumière Building, one of Paris's largest business centres (and business ecosystems), KEDGE Paris is a place of versatility, designed as a bridge between innovation and people, placing entrepreneurship at the centre of the school's philosophy.
Located within the 135,000m2 Lumière building and spread over 2 floors, it is comprised of two wings linked by a central atrium of 52,000m2. The school not only responds to a functional and technological role but also brings in an emotional factor, a necessity to meet the aspirations of its different audiences. Everything is based on the profound renewal of teaching by placing entrepreneurship at the centre of the school's philosophy.
- Various catering areas, including numerous company restaurants
- Sports facilities
- A friendly environment near Bercy Village and the BNF (the National Library of France), easily accessible by public transport, with a wide range of accommodation
- A huge co-working area allowing for better collaboration between students and staff and adaptable rooms with a reception capacity of between 40 and 200 students
- An enhanced digital experience: immersive rooms will enable students to work on practical case studies and a giant screen will be constantly streaming classes or conferences held on the school’s other sites.
An enhanced student experience
KEDGE's campus revolves around 4 main axes: modularity, flexibility, connectivity and user-friendliness.
To respond to new educational, organisational and digital developments, KEDGE Paris wanted to revolutionise the student experience by creating the campus of tomorrow, a place entirely dedicated to educational innovation whereby best practices will be replicated in the school's other locations.
KEDGE also shares its facilities with major companies including: Natixis, SNCF, ING Direct, Société Générale and the Ministry of the Interior.
The campus’ academic activities are focused on executive education programmes and the best MS and MSc programmes developed in the region.
The campus in Bordeaux was designed taking into account the changing habits and preferences of today's students, and how those changes affect their living spaces.
Discover KEDGE Bordeaux Campus
The school is located on the Talence campus 35 minutes away from the city centre by tram, 25 minutes away by car and around 30 minutes by bicycle.
Spread over 35,000m2, the campus is designed to provide the most innovative facilities to meet students and collaborators' needs.
- La Ruche Library: Spread over 2000m2, the Ruche Library is a haven of knowledge. It offers a true cultural space where students and employees can borrow books, comics, DVDs or board games. You can work between classes alone or in a group. For more privacy, you can book a room through the virtual campus.
- Various catering areas to suit everyone's needs. For lunch on the go or to grab a cup of coffee, you have the K'omptoir with its Starbucks Corner offering a wide range of coffees and snacks. For a leisurely lunch you have the self-service cafeteria which serves healthy set menus. For those bringing their own lunches, there are microwaves at your disposal. From time to time, there are also food trucks serving many different food options within the patio area.
- Co-working areas ideal for group sessions fully equipped with the latest technologies.
- The CA'Store, KEDGE's official association shop which can be found within the entrance hall.
- The main hallway, the heart of the school where different events are hosted such as the Career Fairs (where you will meet with businesses and recruiters in the hope of finding a work placement or internship), the Association Fairs where each association has a stand to present what they are all about and the place where you will be welcome for your oral exams.
- The beehive patio looked after by the association Kedge'bees providing the honey for the school.
- The Career Centre to help with work placements or internships.
- The Ber'kail, the student haven where you can eat, chill and listen to music. You can also play video games, table football, have a drink on the terrace, meet up for a burger or a coffee. The association Ber'kail organises various events such as the 'beer and chill' barbecues, the WEXs (Extreme Weekend) in collaboration with the Adrenaline association to mark the start of the year and the Grand Banquet, a chill out weekend to end the year in style.
- Sports facilities managed by the Sports Society, the Arts Society and sports' coaches.
All students, whether following an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, can benefit from the sports facilities. It is managed by a team of qualified sports professionals always on hand to help and advise. On the Bordeaux campus, you can find:
- A weight-training and cardio room supervised by qualified sports coaches
- A studio facility with organised weekly classes including danse, yoga, fitness, self-defence or meditation
- A gymnasium / hall for the practice of hand-ball, basketball, futsal (indoor football), badminton, volley-ball, ping-pong
- A multi-sports ground with a pitch for the practice of football or to play tennis
- Other facilities:
- 49 lecture rooms, language labs, computer rooms, 20 auditoriums with a capacity of 60 to 500 seats for teaching, seminars or meetings.
- A trading room animated by professors and by the finance transaction association.
- The Business Nursery and the Business Accelerator, both dedicated to the entrepreneurship development.
Video interview with the program director
Additional information / brochure
Request info / Application
|Country||School / Program|