KEDGE Business School MSc Innovation, Transformation, Entrepreneurship
The new Master of Science (MSc) in innovation, transformation and entrepreneurship from KEDGE is designed to train “transformative leaders” and agile entrepreneurs, enabling them to perform as business leaders to facilitate the transformation of businesses or to develop start-ups.
Curriculum (courses, subject modules)
- The « Piscine » challenge : intensive and collaborative test
- Live in-company case study / Start-up project
- Open Innovation / Creating innovation
- Business Model & Innovation
- Digital tools for commercial & marketing development
- Creative process management & design culture
- Theories of innovation: State of the art
- Leading People & Teams
- Digital Transformation
- Customer-Computer Interaction
- Intellectual property in open innovation
- How to manage my entrepreneurship project
- Entrepreneurship / Intrapreneurship
- Innovative Organisation & Change management
- Finance and manage my business
- Soft skills:
- Task approach and methodology
- Boosting digital image
- Design Yourself
- Business pitching
- Personality profile
- Emotional intelligence
PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE :
You’ll have several options to choose:
→ either piloting or co-piloting a start-up,
→ or completing a 6 months’ internship in an innovation-driven company,
→ or completing an innovation, transformation or intrapreneurship consultancy project with a leading company through short-term or long-term positions.
Tuition & Fees
Between 16500 and 25000 €
Long Track: 3 years of higher education "Bac+3" validated by a diploma or an equivalent of 180 ECTS credits.
Short Track: 4 years of higher education "M1" validated, or an International Bachelor's degree (Bac+4), or an equivalent of 240 ECTS credits.
Level of English required for admission to the specialisation course: TOEIC 780 / IELTS 6 / IBT 85 (candidates with at least 1 year of studies or professional experience in an English-speaking country are exempted).
For admission to the preparation course, the level of English is recommended but not mandatory. It will have to be validated to enter the 2nd year.
The Condensed Track will be available on our application site join.kedge.edu from February.
Employment opportunities & career impact
Employment opportunities :
- CTO - Chief Transformation Officer
- CDO - Chief Digital Officer
- DTO - Digital Transformation Officer
- Consultant in Innovation/Strategy
- Auditor/Organisation and Change Management Consultant
- Start-up investors
- Innovation Project Manager
- Digital Product Manager
- Innovative Product Manager
- Scrum Master
- Innovation Business Manager
- New Products/ New Markets Business Developer
- Business Unit Manager
- Innovation Department Manager
Video interview with the program director
Additional information / brochure
Request info / Application
|Country||School / Program|