Khon Kaen University (KKU) College of Graduate Study in Management (CGSM) Master of Business Administration
College of Graduate Study in Management (CGSM), the first autonomous degree-granting unit within Khon Kaen University, was approved by the University Council in March 1997. Prior to the inauguration of CGSM the first batch of 60 MBA students enrolled at the Faculty of Management Science, Khon Kaen University in March 1994.
To be consistent and align with the National Higher Education Plan, Khon Kaen University has policies to support developing Graduate Study and to meet the demand of the country and the region. The University Council approved CGSM’s plan to organize MBA programs at Bangkok Campus in 2000.
With the ultimate goal to upgrade the administrative potential of the people in Thailand, CGSM commits to provide educational opportunity at the graduate studies level in management, to conduct and support research related to business and administration and to extend its role in community outreach.
As part of Khon Kaen University, the University Council is the top governing body at the policy level of the whole university. At CGSM, the Board of Directors plays an important role as the policy board and the Executive Board governs CGSM at the operational level. The operation of CGSM is under the responsibility of the Dean and Associate Deans.
The College of Graduate Study in Management is a leading MBA school at international standard, a learning institute which creates business networks and pursues excellence in management.
- To generate qualified graduates according to the national and international standard with moral and ethical behavior.
- To proceed the research and develop the curriculum and academic service for society based on the foundation of culture, solution, and enhance potential particularly in Northeast region.
- To provide academic service for community and society in order to develop a quality of life.
- To preserve arts and culture.
- To have an excellent management system which emphasize on staff and student quality, quality assurance, and a system of human resource management to generate the social responsibility culture.
- Producing graduates with desired qualifications that meet the requirements of the country.
- Establishing and developing of knowledge that responding and adding potential competitiveness of the country.
- Providing academic services based on community, government, and non-government participation.
- Integrating discipline, research, academic service, and community’s expert participation.
- Managing organization with the principle of good governance.
On behalf of our students, faculty and staff, I would like to thank you for expressing an interest in College of Graduate Study in Management, Khon Kaen University, Thailand and would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our college.
It is our hope that you will take a look at our academic programs so you might learn more about the excellent programs we offer. Permit me to provide you with a brief overview of the college and its many offerings. Our MBA programs continue to be comprehensive, competitive and reflective of a changing market.
If you have any questions after you have looked this over please feel free to contact us directly.
- Our vision
- Our strength
- Our teaching method secrets
- Our innovations
- Our difference
- Convince us
- International outlooks
- International expectations
Video interview with the program director
Additional information / brochure
Request info / Application
|Country||School / Program|